ISO/TS 10303-1026:2019 specifies the application module for Assembly structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1026:2019:
- specification of the use of a product version as a component of an assembly;
- specification of a parent-child assembly relationship;
- identification of a component of an assembly with respect to an upper level in the assembly structure;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit, ISO/TS 10303-1054.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2019-11Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 6Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …