ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 specifies digital signature mechanisms with appendix whose security is based on the discrete logarithm problem.
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 provides
- a general description of a digital signature with appendix mechanism, and
- a variety of mechanisms that provide digital signatures with appendix.
For each mechanism, this part of ISO/IEC 14888 specifies
- the process of generating a pair of keys,
- the process of producing signatures, and
- the process of verifying signatures.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2016-03
Corrected version (en): 2017-08
Edition: 3Number of pages: 131
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- ICS :
- 35.030 IT Security
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2006/Amd 1:2010Withdrawn
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2006/Cor 1:2007Withdrawn
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2006/Amd 2:2012Withdrawn
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2006/Cor 2:2009
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.