ISO/TS 10303-1297:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1297:2011-10:
ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004 specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004
- the identification, classification and representation of documents, both digital and non-digital and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties and management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to documents and files;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of documents;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10Stage: International Standard to be revised [90.92]
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Revised byUnder development