ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10 specifies the application module for Scheme.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10:
- the identification of schemes;
- the identification of entries in a scheme;
- the association of dates and times with schemes and entries in schemes;
- the definition of relationships between entries within a scheme, including dependencies and sequencing;
- the definition of relationships between schemes;
- the definition of relationships between scheme entries and schemes that expand on entries.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)