ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10 specifies the application module for Information rights.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10:
- definition of an information right;
- historical record of granting and revoking a right to a person or organization;
- association of the right to particular information items;
- approval of the general grant of the right;
- approval of a specific grant of a right against particular items of information;
- identification of the contract under which the right is granted;
- relationship of information usage rights to each other.