The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site.
ISO/IEC 29341-18-3:2011(E) includes the device definition which is compliant with the UPnP Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a device type referred to herein as RAServer Device. The RAServer Device is a UPnP Device UPnP device that allows control points to configure Remote Access Servers. This Device provides control points with the following functionality:
- Determine if the Remote Access Server is reachable from the public Internet;
- Enable a Remote Access Server to be reachable from the public Internet;
- Enumerate the Remote Access Transport mechanisms supported by the Remote Access Server;
- Enumerate the Credentials Delivery mechanisms supported by the Remote Access Server;
- Configure active Remote Access Transport profiles;
- Configure filters for allowing which local Devices are visible in remote networks;
- Configure filters for allowing which remote Devices are visible in the local network;
- Maintains list of registered remote users, and authenticates when they log in depending on their pre-configured info appropriately.