ISO/TS 10303-1282:2010-03 specifies the application module for Resource management characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1282:2010-03:
- the identification of managed resources;
- the association of dates, times, people, and other management information with managed resources;
- the association of approvals and conditions with managed resources;
- the association of documents with managed resources;
- the association of justifications with managed resources;
- the association of properties with managed resources.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-03Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …