ISO/TS 10303-1264:2010-03 specifies the application module for Risk.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1264:2010-03:
- risk identification;
- relationship between risks;
- probability or likelihood of risk;
- consequence of risk;
- impact from consequence;
- source of risk identification;
- characterization of risk;
- classification of risk;
- contingency or risk reduction plan identification, approval, and justification;
- approach strategy or risk treatment identification and approval;
- residual risk;
- risk perception identification and relationships between perceived risks.