ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008 specifies the application module for Presentation hierarchy.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008:
- association between product data defined by other application modules of ISO 10303 and presentation data;
- hierarchical structuring of presentation data in sets, areas and view;
- nesting of presentation areas;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12Stage: Close of review [90.60]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …