This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 29190:2015 provides organizations with high-level guidance about how to assess their capability to manage privacy-related processes.
In particular, it
- specifies steps in assessing processes to determine privacy capability,
- specifies a set of levels for privacy capability assessment,
- provides guidance on the key process areas against which privacy capability can be assessed,
- provides guidance for those implementing process assessment, and
- provides guidance on how to integrate the privacy capability assessment into organizations operations.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2015-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- ICS :
- 35.030 IT Security
Buy this standard
|std 1 92|
|std 2 92||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.