ISO/TS 10303-1301:2004 specifies the application module for Work output characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1301:2004:
- the identification of work output;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, and organizations to work output;
- the association of properties to work output;
- the association of work output to an entry in a work management scheme;
- the security classification of work output.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …