ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 specifies the application module Person organization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004:
- definition of a person;
- definition of an organization;
- definition of a relationship between two organizations;
- identification of a person in the context of an organization;
- definition of an address for persons or organizations;
- assignment of an address to a person in an organization or to an organization.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …