1. identifies the objective of a time-stamping authority;
2. describes a general model on which time-stamping services are based;
3. defines time-stamping services;
4. defines the basic protocols of time-stamping;
5. specifies the protocols between the involved entities.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2002-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 19
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- ICS :
- 35.030 IT Security
ISO/IEC 18014-1:2002Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.