This part of IS0 10303 specifies the resource constructs to specify the actions or potential actions to effect a process. The integrated resource constructs within this part of IS0 10303 define the structure for specifling: relationships between processes, the effectivity of a process, the properties of a process, the resources required for the process, the properties of the resource, the representation of the process, the representation of the resource, and the relationship of the process to the product. When these integrated resource constructs are utilized in the context of an application resource or an application protocol, the integrated resource constructs can be assembled into a structure to represent a process plan.
The following are within the scope of this part of IS0 10303:
- specification of a process; - specification of the relationships between processes;
- specification of the effectivity of a process;
- specification of the relationship between a process and a product;
- specification of the steps for a process plan to realize a product;
NOTES 1 - This part of IS0 10303 does not make any distinction between a process plan that has been executed and one that has not been executed.
2 - This part of IS0 10303 does not address administrative information within a process plan. Administrative information may include organization, date, or person responsible for developing a process plan.
- specification of alternative process plan definitions;
- specification of the method for realizing a process plan;
- specification of a resource;
- process requirements of the resource;
- identification of resources used by a process;
- specification of the properties of a resource.
The following are outside the scope of this part of IS0 10303:
- definition of specific processes or specific process plans;
NOTE 3 - This part of IS0 10303 does not address any specific industrial process.
- process specifications for continuous processes;
NOTE 4 - This part of IS0 10303 has the capability to represent some aspects of continuous processes. This part of IS0 10303 does not have the capability to represent continuous processes that require interrupts, alarms, and other messaging service requirements.
- process planning;
NOTE 5 - Process planning is the action of developing a process plan. The action of creating a process plan is outside the scope of this part of IS0 10303. This part of IS0 10303 provides a representation for the output of process planning.
- peer-to-peer communication mechanisms, including synchronization;
- process control.
NOTE 6 - Capabilities for process control and peer-to-peer communication are defined by other IS0 standards such as ISO/IEC 9506 (Industrial Automation Systems - Manufacturing Message Specification). These other ISO/IEC standards are concerned with the communication and interworking of programmable devices of industrial process control systems utilized in the process industries. An application resource or an application protocol may specify a relationship between this part of IS0 10303 and ISO/IEC 9506.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 1998-06Stade: Norme internationale confirmée [90.93]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour